May 14, 2015

in two short days

yes, it has been three long years since i have touched this blog... since i have taken the time to sit and write for anyone to see. i flipped through old posts and revisited 22 year old robyn and 25 year old robyn. now, it feels like a good time to rejuvenate the writer in me and discover the 28 going on 29 year old robyn.

in two short days i will be on a 14 hour flight to AFRICA. the travel bug that once infected me has come back from its dormant slumber. this trip could not have come together at a better time, i am between jobs... nursing student to full fledged nurse. i have worked my butt off over the past year to maintain sanity and secure my nursing degree. now, it is time to enjoy the perfect mixture of relaxation, education, and adventure.

i am traveling to Tanzania and Zanzibar for the next three weeks and i plan to write about my travels on this blog. hopefully i'll keep up unless i am busy getting a tan, eating mounds of seafood, and nursing people. we'll see how it goes...

tonight i sleep soundly next to my little abbie. by tuesday night i will be waking up to this... 

No comments: